The Arrow Of Time The Arrow Of Time

Nice

Good graphics, good story, I like the background music, and it's an overall fun game.

Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

Love it

It has a sort of slow start, but that's just the nature of the game. That encourages you to work to unlock things. It's great game, it's simple, and it passes the time by. Also, good artwork.

Crush the Castle Crush the Castle

Simple yet addicting

It's a simple game with simple controls and a simple concept, but who said simple can't be good?

...Simple

I don't think anything else could be added. The game obviously wasn't intended to be a massive RPG, but just a fun arcade-style game, and it delivers.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Amazing, but...

It's an amazing game. Great artwork, great gameplay, good use of music, and a wide array of moves. However, if you added a story to this, it would be extremely better. Please do so.

Otherwise, great work.

Survival Lab Survival Lab

Addicting

Nice, simple visuals
Update system got me hooked
I like the fact that there are checkpoints
Difficulty isn't too hard, and it isn't too easy. It's just right

Great game.

Raid Gaza! Raid Gaza!

Interesting...

It's a very well made game, I'll give you that. It also passes the time up.

There's also an interesting and pretty obvious political statement in here. Regardless of whether I agree or disagree (which I will not say), I'm rating this game only based on how good of a game it is.

Hands of War RPG Hands of War RPG

There's a lot of things to do

I like it. There's a lot to do in the game (quests, tasks, etc.) and your actions determine who you can and can't interact with, which is how an RPG should be. Plus, there's a lot of enemies to kill and this kills time.

Good work with this one.

My Impossible Quiz (2) My Impossible Quiz (2)

Not bad

It's not perfect, but it isn't as bad as people make it out to be. One problem I have with the game itself is the writing; it'll be good if you made it look just a little neater.

Sumwungye responds:

Thanks

Make a Madness Character Make a Madness Character

Good overall

It was good overall. But I'd have to say that I felt it was a little cluttered. Also, I wasn't able to change the music - there was a "Sound" bar, but it had no options.

But about that arrow thing, it also happens with the other scenes. Clicking the back arrow only takes you forward until you reach the last scene, where it then takes you back to the first. But it isn't much of a problem, don't sweat it.

Stick Game Platform !! Stick Game Platform !!

Good work

It's a good game, but you should add some music. With time, you're flash skills will increase and your games will make front page, and this is a great place to start.

Not that I'd know what I'm talking about - I haven't made any flash, heh. But I'm still a spectator, so I can see you on the front page happening. Good job.