Mario's Castle Calamity Mario's Castle Calamity

Definitely front page-worthy

Good animation, good use of sprites, good use of soundbites, and good execution. You did a really good job on this, and it's hard to do so using mostly sprites.

When Robots Take Over When Robots Take Over

We've got an artist here

This is pretty funny. It's my one of my favorite styles of comedy. Also, good artwork. And naturally, great music at the end.

Samson:Faithful Retelling Samson:Faithful Retelling

Nice!

This was really good. The animation was great, the drawings weren't bad at all, and the music was perfect. Good job!

The Arrow Of Time The Arrow Of Time

Nice

Good graphics, good story, I like the background music, and it's an overall fun game.

Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

Love it

It has a sort of slow start, but that's just the nature of the game. That encourages you to work to unlock things. It's great game, it's simple, and it passes the time by. Also, good artwork.

Crush the Castle Crush the Castle

Simple yet addicting

It's a simple game with simple controls and a simple concept, but who said simple can't be good?

...Simple

I don't think anything else could be added. The game obviously wasn't intended to be a massive RPG, but just a fun arcade-style game, and it delivers.

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

YES. That sums up every word that I could say about this. Truly good work with this song.

~|Ordon Village|~ ~|Ordon Village|~

Smooth

This is a smooth remix to this song. It's kind of peaceful.

{dj-N} The Beginning of Time {dj-N} The Beginning of Time

Simply amazing

Damn this is a good way to brighten up a day.